|Crowborough & District Anglers' Association|
|Welcoming anglers... since 1948|
The club has enjoyed the rights to this water since 1978. Back in those days it was little more than a muddy hole. Under the guidance of the Water Management Officer of the day, Don Plummer and with the help of two stalwarts, Henry Russell and Dennis Beeney the water evolved into a wonderful little fishery. Members of a certain vintage will remember the floating island that meandered around until it was eventually removed in the mid 1980's. In 1992 the dam was reconstructed and the water was de-silted, before the fish were reintroduced. Since then the water has gone from strength to strength and it 2009 the club had the chance to purchase the water, which it did. In 2010 a wind break was constructed behind the dam and the roadside bank treeline was thinned out during 2012-13. It is a water all members should feel proud of.
|LIST OF FISH